Wednesday, March 27, 2019

This Unconventional Way of Consuming Books Will Transform How You Read

When's the last time you listened to an album from beginning to end? Yeah, right. But of course, you read books from cover to cover. I mean, who in their right mind wouldn't? Turns out, lots of folks. 
I once believed in the sacredness of books -- each text deserved to be read in its entirety. Frequently, though, this is a waste of time. I've since abandoned my tired ways and reinvented how I read. The catalyst was this podcast with Angelist founder Navil Ravikant, which a friend send to me. Dubbed the Yoda of Silicon Valley, Rakivant made a compelling case to change the way you read..''
read more..
Catching the attention of some big players in the startup world, Blinkist raised over $35m in fewer than six years. VC firm Insight Venture Partners, early investors in Twitter, Tumblr, and HelloFresh, were first in line. Vice President of Insight, Harley Miller, understands what makes the world’s best startups work and describes Blinkist as “a whole new category of self-optimization.”

No comments:

Post a Comment