Monday, March 25, 2019

CHINESE SICK LEAVE: ''I NO COME WORK TODAY''

Και ένα ανέκδο, από τον ΦΡΑΓ.ΚΟ μας.

CHINESE SICK LEAVE!!!'

Hung Chow calls into work and says,
'Hey, I no come work
today, I really sick . Got headache, stomach ache and legs
hurt, I no come work.'

The boss says,
'You know something, Hung Chow, I really
need you today. When I feel sick like you do, I go to my
wife and tell her to give me Sex.. That Makes everything
better and I go to work.. You try that.'

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again.
'I do what You
say and I feel Great. I be at work soon.........You got
nice house'

1 comment:

  1. Καλός ο κινέζος, νά και άλλος ένας εδώ:

    A man suspected his wife was seeing another man, so he hired the famous Chinese detective, Chen Lee, to watch and report any activities while he was gone.

    A few days later, he received this report:

    MOST HONORABLE SIR:
    YOU LEAVE HOUSE. I WATCH HOUSE.
    HE COME TO HOUSE. I WATCH.
    HE AND SHE LEAVE HOUSE, I FOLLOW.
    HE AND SHE GO IN HOTEL.
    I CLIMB TREE. I LOOK IN WINDOW.
    HE KISS SHE. SHE KISS HE.
    HE STRIP SHE. SHE STRIP HE.
    HE PLAY WITH SHE. SHE PLAY WITH HE.
    I PLAY WITH ME. I FALL OFF TREE.
    I NOT SEE.
    NO FEE,

    CHEN Lee

    ReplyDelete