Monday, October 26, 2009

DAVID SLOAN WILSON,THE EVLUTION FOR EVERYONE BLOG

''I am an evolutionist who studies all aspects of humanity in addition to the biological world, as I relate in my book Evolution for Everyone: How Darwin's Theory Can Change the Way We Think About Our Lives. In addition to my academic research, I manage a number of programs and websites for expanding evolution beyond the biological sciences in higher education(EvoS), public policy formulation (The Evolution Institute), community based research (Binghamton ''
read more..

The blogger is David Sloane Wilson. This one is right up my alley, as Wilson tends to write about how evolution interacts with religion and society in many interesting ways. He is one of the leading voices in the interesting field of evolutionary religious studies

No comments:

Post a Comment